Previously, I’ve made a post about the business process. But, this is not about the rest. Still on the Balanced Scorecard. The third aspect of the BSC is an internal business perspective. This perspective reflects the key business processes that must be done optimally to meet customer needs. The focus of this perspective is on business processes that have a major impact in improving company performance. Generally, strategic objectives in this perspective totaled more than in any other perspective.
The elements in the Business Process :
1. Quality and Product Reliability
2. Speed ??in Fulfilling Customer Needs
3. Speed ??in response to customer complaints These elements will affect service to customers.
Examples of Strategic Goals in Business Process :
1. Improving the quality and reliability products
2. Lowering the number of products that fail
3. Increase speed of service
4. Developing innovation process
5. Develop production capacity